Introducing this blog

I’m proposing to offer writing ideas and exercises for anyone who might enjoy them. 
It seems to me that some people experiencing isolation or an unexpectedly empty social calendar might like to write creatively, whether they are experienced writers or complete beginners. 

Although I’m an experienced tutor of creative writing, I’m not doing this in order to offer classes or to compel fierce critique. I want this to be something which any writer, at any level of experience, can enjoy. It’s not going to be a course either. Dip in whenever you feel like it.

You’re welcome to post writing in the comments but please try to introduce your writing in some way. And if you respond to someone else’s work, remember to value what comes from experiences different from your own - this isn’t a seminar or an editorial meeting.

I hope you enjoy this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing exercise 1 - a valued object

Writing Exercise 24: An Imaginary Friend

Writing Exercise 15: Using Memory